Social Media Marketing Workshop
- February 21, 2019
Defining your Social Media Activity into your Social Media Strategy!
Thursday, February 28, 2019 – Two Sessions to choose from: 11:30am – 1:30pm or 6pm – 8pm (box lunch/dinner included).
Social Media Marketing is not one size fits all. Are your social media channels in line to connect with your potential and existing customers?
In this hands-on workshop, we will cover the following with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- Social Media Objectives – What do you want social media to achieve?
- Defining your Audience – Who are you trying to reach? Who do you want to connect with?
- Social Media Research – What platforms are your competitors using?
- Prioritizing Social Media Channels – Time is limited, utilize channels in the best order to reach your goals.
- Business Information Correct – Are your social platforms filled out in detail?
- Planning your Content – Creating a manageable plan for your creative content.
Registration includes food & beverages in our our new open and comfy conference room. Cost is $50 per attendee. Seating is limited.
Classes and workshops for limited number of attendees. A small group allows us to be more direct with our training. We encourage you to bring your laptop or tablet to this hands-on workshop and connect to our wifi. Notepads and pens will be provided in case you want to take notes.